Rohna 2019 Reunion
June 6 – 9, 2019
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Use this form if you want to attend all days from June 6 to June 9.
Use this form if you want to register for individual days.
Registration and Payment due no later than May 12, 2019. If you need to cancel, please contact Deborah Sanchez at (408) 656-2246. Cancellations after May 22, 2019 are non-refundable.
Registration Fee for entire weekend:
Children ages 3 to 11: $125.00
Children under age 3: $ 30.00
Registration Fee for single days:
Thursday – Hospitality Room & Welcome Buffet Dinner – Adult $55; Youth/Child $35
Friday – Tour, Lunch & Hospitality Room – Adult $70; Youth/Child $ 60
Saturday – Hospitality Room & Banquet Dinner with program – Adult $70; Youth/Child $35
Sunday – Farewell Breakfast & Hospitality Room – Adult $25; Youth/Child $17
The Registration Fee for those who register for all four days includes the following:
- Welcome Package with name button, itinerary, list of attendees and local information
- Thursday Welcome Dinner Buffet
- Friday Tour of Norfolk Naval Base, MacArthur Memorial, City tour of Norfolk with lunch at Freemason Abbey Restaurant and a stop at Doumar’s, home of the original ice cream cone!
- Saturday morning Membership Meeting
- Saturday night Banquet Dinner & Program
- Sunday Farewell Breakfast Buffet
- Hospitality Room stocked with snacks, beverages & cocktails all 3 days
Holiday Inn Virginia Beach-Norfolk Hotel & Conference Center
5655 Greenwich Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- $137.66 per night, including taxes, fees and two (2) free breakfasts per room, per day.
- Call the Holiday Inn Virginia Beach-Norfolk at (800) 567-3856 or (757) 499-4400 to make your room reservations no later than May 10, 2019.
The group reservation code is: The Rohna Survivors Memorial Association TRSMA. Make sure to mention this at the time of your booking.
- If you have any problem when making your reservation, Call Deborah Sanchez at (408) 265-3951 or (408) 656-2246. She will make sure you get the room you want.
- Please tell the hotel reservation agent if you require an ADA room at the time of your booking. If you are driving, free parking is available.
- The hotel’s airport shuttle runs 24 hours a day. It is located outside Baggage Claim at Arrivals 1. Please call the hotel at (757) 499-4400 and they will dispatch a shuttle to pick you up.
Time until the Reunion